The new 73 page guide to Dungarvan contains 19 full page photographs, 4 maps, 16 sketches and a fold out print of Dungarvan sketched in 1746. This book is now on sale from the museum for the price of 12 Euro post paid worldwide.
Price Including Shipping: Euro 12 (Includes Postage and Packing)
The above price includes the cost of posting the book to any country in the world. All proceeds from books sold on this site go towards the maintenance of Waterford County Museum Society a non-profit organisation.
Ordering Information: Make cheques payable to Waterford County Museum. We can accept personal cheques drawn on major banks, postal orders and International money orders. Post orders to: Waterford County Museum, St. Augustine Street, Dungarvan, County Waterford, Ireland. Unfortunately we cannot accept Credit Cards at this time. Please include your postal address and number of copies of the guide required when ordering.
Signed Copies: If you want your book signed by the author - Willie Fraher (the curator of Waterford County Museum) please mention this when ordering and he will be happy to oblige.
- Introductory History Of Dungarvan From 1204 To 2004
- Town Walking Trail (includes map)
- Historical Sites Around Dungarvan (includes map)
- Arrelby & Frizell Map Of Dungarvan 1760
- The Story Of the Arms And Seal Of Dungarvan
- Dungarvan Personalities
- 19 Full Page Photographs
- Dungarvan Street Names Past And Present
- About Waterford County Museum
- Fold Out Drawing By Anthony Chearnley Of Dungarvan In 1746